Nonverbal communication makes up the majority of our overall communication. At a very minimum, up to 60% of what we are saying is comes from our body language, facial expressions, and vocal tone. In this workshop we will focus on the fundamentals of body language and why you should highly start to consider it as an optimized tool to use.
What you will learn if you attend:
Why the very first seconds and ANY interaction are the most important
- What’s in a handshake?
- How to use your hands purposefully
What to do with your body
- Understanding your space and others’
- How to orient your body so that it’s authentic and respectful
A great leadership quality to have is the ability to listen
- Two small, simple tricks that can get people talk more
- Show empathy while actively listening
2929 McKinney Rd
Houston, TX 77003
Google map and directions