Bracelet purchase / donation: $15 at the door (includes 1 beverage and snacks)
· Houston Texans Cheerleaders guest appearance (photo op / autographs)
· Silent auction prizes:
o Up to 7 nights—at a 2-bedroom condo in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
o Helicopter tour of Boston with HVE’s very own John Pontrello.
· QRF Mission: To satisfy needs that are often overlooked and underserved by providing immediate solutions for the health, welfare and maintenance of elite special operation warriors and their families. Specific programs include:
- Patriot MD - The QRF has close relationships with patriotic doctors and hospital systems who provide, free of charge, life-improving surgeries and services to elite warriors. The QRF incurs all travel expenses for the recipients and their families. Programs include:
- Medical Research & Training - Relevant to the needs of the military, the QRF facilitates the inclusion of elite special operation warriors in medical research studies and proprietary medical training programs.
- Golden Giving - When an elite special operations warrior dies, their family incurs many mental and financial hardships. The QRF provides resources to Gold Star and Surviving families in support of their health, welfare and maintenance.
- World class professional service firms provide their services to QRF and its beneficiaries pro-bono (Kayne Anderson, Baker McKenzie, Deloitte. Tiger Woods’ Bluejack National)
720 Shepherd Dr
Houston, TX 77007
Google map and directions