Lone Star Veterans Association is recruiting passionate and driven leaders to build One Veteran Community. Only the best will become LSVA Community Leaders, those that connect veterans and their families to resources, opportunities, and one another. Community Leaders will be trained and deployed into their neighborhoods and workplaces to execute fun, positive, and inclusive activities that will inspire and connect.
We want leaders (veterans, spouses, and civilians) that aren't just passionate about serving the veteran community but can also work as part of a team to build a community. We'll give you the tools and the opportunity to make an impact on veterans where they live and work.
We're currently launching or expanding the following groups within our One Veteran Community.
- Christians - Connecting veterans and civilians to experience their christian faith journey together
- Energy - Accelerating veterans careers in the energy industry
- Technology - Connecting veterans to the local tech ecosystem
- LGBT - Bridging the gap between the veteran and LGBT communities
- Advocacy - Educating and inspiring veterans to be engaged in politics and policy
- Spouses - Creating a fun, casual, and supportive atmosphere for veteran spouses
- Eagle Scouts - Continuing the service and camaraderie of Eagle Scouts that served in the military
If you want to join a team that is driven by the LSVA values of Service, Leadership, Integrity, and Collaboration then look no further and apply now!
This current application window closes January 25th. Interviews will take place the following week and the new Community Leader Orientation will occur Saturday February 2nd from 9AM-5PM, with a social afterwards to celebrate.