The transition from military to civilian life can be difficult. The biggest obstacle to hurdle is finding that great career launch pad. Being a military veteran, you already stand out in the crowd as a resource that is sought by most corporations. At the Warrior For Life Luncheon, you get to meet those companies, one on one.
Designed to create direct contact between veterans and local employers, Warrior For Life provides the forum for veterans to get hired. Hosted once a month at Masraff's in the Galleria, veterans have a chance to market themselves in a professional, yet personal environment. The Lone Star Veterans Association has coordinated with local employers to emphasize a veteran hiring initiative and to introduce Warrior For Life as a resource for potential employees.
- Please arrive promptly at 11:30 a.m. There is plenty of parking and valet is provided.
- Please limit yourself to no more than three attendees per company.
- Because of our non-for-profit status, you can receive a receipt at the event.
- This lunch is free for veterans however your company can make a sponsorships donation for additional meals for veterans to help make this lunch a complete success.
- We do offer Premium Sponsorship levels for Partner Employers. New Sponsorship levels are now available for 2016. Please contact Rob Paiva - Veterans Career Transition Manager to receive a copy of the W4L Sponsorship Package. You can email him at: email@example.com
Contact careers@LoneStarVeterans.org to learn more.
1753 Post Oak Blvd
Houston, TX 77056
Google map and directions